CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

One Day Closer...

So here is our football family photo. The last one before little Lanna arrives. I do not know how they got Cale to smile but I was more than pleased with the results of this pic. Brian always does a good job taking pics...I do not know why I am surprised. I went to the Dr. yesterday for an ultrasound...and Lanna is measuring at 6lbs 9 oz right now. My blood pressure was "excellent" according to the Dr. so she said there was no reason to check me or move the date up! Yeah...then she decides to tell us that if we wanted to we could even move the date back a week. UHHHHH NOOOOOO!!!!! Her and Jeff were talking about the week after the 9th and I was like "no way". I HAVE to take Tylenol PM to sleep at night and my feet are so swollen everyday by noon they feel like they could burst open. She said it was up to me and I said to leave the date the same and we will see how I feel when I go back to the Dr. next Friday!!! She said she thought I would say that because "two weeks in pregnant time is like two more months"...I totally agree with her! Plus there is still soooo much to do!
Cale is excellent. He has been getting in trouble at the baby sitter's for biting. I guess this is just a 21 month old phase because this has never happened before. I hope it is anyway. I had to take him to the Dr. and turns out he had an ear infection and a nasty rash. Gotta love antibotics! He has now slept through the night four nights in a row!!! It had been about a month since that had happened. He is weighing in at 30 lbs. I can't believe he has gotten so big so fast!
Jeff started district last night and they are 1-0. It was way too close of a game. My parents came and watched. They put up with Cale so I could do a punt, pass and kick contest before the game started. Cale went to sleep at the end of the 3rd quarter and slept until the game was over. We took him down on the field and my mom and dad laid him on a blanket on the turf and everyone was filing out of the stadium by him and he never woke up. It was too funny! I am sure Jeff was disappointed he wasn't awake but they will get to bond tonight while I go to a shower and they stay home!

0 comments: