CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Swimmin' in September...

Okay so football is in full swing so that means on Sunday Jeff spends all day at the coaches office preparing for the next big game. So Cale and I decided we would go for a little swim time at a good friends' house. He loves Denise and her daughter Mattie and he calls them "Nee" and "MatMa". It's pretty darn cute. We spent a lot of time over there this summer and Cale just loves going over there. I have been meaning to get some video of him swimming since no one believes me when I tell them how good he does. He has never had lessons and what he does is just learned from going over to their house over the summer. I am pretty impressed at how quickly he picked it up. So I have to post my little man in the water.




0 comments: