CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Okay so any day now...

Went to the Dr. today for the check-up and all is right on schedule for Oct. 9th. Although she decided to tell us today if there is any spike in my blood pressure then "we will have to go ahead and take her early"....AHHHHHH!!!! Okay so there is like 5,000 things that still needs to be done before Lanna arrives and now I am in rush mode. I am swelling like a balloon and I have cankles pretty much all day every day and was reassured today that the numbness/tingling in my shoulders in the middle of the night is completely normal. Uh let me tell you that nothing dealing with a pregnancy is normal. It is all scary...all weird...and most of the time frustrating. I can't wait to meet her though and see if she looks like our little man Cale. I also can't wait for him to see her...I wonder how long after I have her out of my belly it will take him to stop pointing at my belly button and saying "baby"? All else is well...leaving in two hours for Wichita Falls for some football. Cale is loving life right now I am sure because he is with my parents in Oklahoma. Until next time...

3 comments:

Dree said...

oh man...im having flashbacks to my last month of pregnancy!!! i'm so sorry...don't worry about getting stuff ready, it'll all find a way of getting done. at my last ob visit when I found out i was having a c section later that day, I had to go home and set up the bassinet, wash the baby clothes, buy diapers, pack my hospital bag, find a babysitter for riley...talk about being prepared!!!! I barely got back to the hospital that afternoon to have the baby!! :) GOOD LUCK! cant wait to see pictures of the little princess!! Take care of yourself!!

Anonymous said...

I go tomorrow...hopefully things are well with that. Let me know if I can come over and help in any way this week while the boys are at work.

Amy said...

Yay! I am glad you found me! I kept thinking I needed to give you my blog address and kept forgeting. It will be nice to have friend to blog with. Not many around here do.

You just call if you need anything! Landry is not much for football games right now, so we are home most of the time! We football widows have to watch out for each other! : ) 327.6978 cell