CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

One month to go...


Well today marks the first day of the last month of Cale being an only child. I know he has know idea what is ahead of him but we are very excited. There is still so much to be done...I can't believe we are now only a month away. We are anxious to see our little Lanna and how Cale interacts with her. I am doing good just swelling throughout the day but it goes away at night. I am going to the Dr. on Friday for a short checkup. Then headed to Wichita Fall High for some Friday night Football of course. Cale is going to spend the night with Meme and Papaw...which he loves on Friday night so I do not have to fight him in a car seat for over two hours. Here are some pics I took of Cale in the last couple of days!


0 comments: