CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Friday Night Football...





This is our life...Friday nights and usually Thursday nights too are consumed by high school football. My parents were able to come and watch some serious high school football last night. Cale was more than excited to have them there. I was pretty pumped too cause it had been a long day and my ankle was the same size as my calf. Just a little bit of swelling due to warm weather and standing entirely too much for one day. I got to try out my new camera last night and after some very frustrating pics I finally switched over to the video mode and captured some moments for us to keep. Jeff is no longer coaching from the press box and is now full time on the sidelines...I hate it. He is way too involved and tends to not watch what he says. I am glad our seats are far enough away I do not get to hear him, just get to watch in disbelief. I am attempting to post some of the videos and pics that were taken last night...I do not know how they will post.




0 comments: