CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Swelling Feet & Bed Rest...

Well I have officially been put on bed rest! My blood pressure was high when I went to the Dr. yesterday so she thought it would be best for me to stay at home, off my feet until Thursday...yeah right! I will be getting up and taking Cale to the baby sitter so he can stay in his routine and I have about 3,000 things to do here at home before Lanna comes home. I have a crib FULL of baby stuff I have to go through and sort out before the big day. I have to wash clothes and blankets and get the diapers and wipes ready. A friend of mine is being induced Monday so I am sure my Dr. will not mind if I take a little trip to the hospital to pay her and the new addition a visit. I would say she would never know but we have the same Dr. so the chances are good we might bump into each other.
Jeff and the Denison Football team is 5-0. They had a nail biter Thursday night in McKinney. Cale and I went to the game because I know I won't be able to go anymore. They won 65-64. It was crazy. Cale fell asleep with 3 minutes left in the third quarter and slept the rest of the time. He didn't even wake up when the man in front of us lost control and rang a cow bell for 20 solid minutes. He even slept while I carried him onto the field after the game and gave him to Jeff. Jeff then carried him to the car and the poor kid was so tired he never woke up till the next morning. It's probably better that he did sleep during the game because it may have induced labor had I been able to be more involved in all the excitment.
So I will keep everyone posted on the big day and I hope that I will have pictures to post soon of the new addition. I can't believe she is almost here!

1 comments:

Samantha said...

old people losing control with cowbells is so random and hilarious!