CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

New tricks and a Lanna update...

Well school is in full swing and things seem to be moving right along. I am now in my 32nd week. I went to the Dr. on Friday and had an ultrasound. The doctor and Jeff had a complete conversation about OU football while she was doing the ultrasound. So once she turned the machine off I had to ask "so the baby is okay?" She laughed and said that all looked good and I am right on schedule for the Oct. 9th date we had talked about before. So at 7:30 on Oct. 9th she will begin my c-section. I have to be there at 5 and then we will begin the process. Cale has been doing really well at the new sitter. He seems like he really enjoys being with Lori and the other kiddos there. He has learned a new trick since he has been influenced by a 2 year old he sees on an everyday basis now. I have videoed this new trick for all to see. He is just so funny to watch. Turning into such a big boy-way too fast though!

0 comments: