CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Two kids at 30...

I am officially 30! Not that it was ever unofficial it just happened yesterday so the shock is still there. I had to post pictures I took yesterday while I was hanging out with the kiddos. Cale and Lanna are both doing great and I can't wait to post Halloween pictures after tonight. I know you are gonna think I am strange but I found the outfit that I took Cale's picture in when he was 3 weeks old earlier in the week and since yesterday Lanna was 3 weeks I stuck her in it to compare the two. Here are the results...you can't deny that they are brother and sister except for the fact that she has been hitting the bottle a little harder than he did.

(Cale at 3 weeks)

(Lanna at 3 weeks)

2 comments:

Amy said...

you sure make pretty babies!

Dree said...

Happy Birthday ya old fart!! just teasin! I'll be right there in a few months! Congrats on the little one....how is life with 2 treatin ya?