CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What a weekend...

Well sorry for the lack of updates but I had to have surgery on Friday because I was bleeding entirely too much post baby. I recovered at home all alone on Friday and most of the day Saturday. My parents graciously took my two kiddos to their house so I could sleep the day away. Oh how I owe them. I was out of it most of the time anyway so I wouldn't have know if anyone was there or not. Jeff and the Jackets are 8-0 and are one win away from clinching the seed they want in the playoffs...such a big deal around here. Lanna is doing good. Found out she has her first ear infection so she is on antibiotics. Cale is doing great...loving Lala's house during the day and getting to spend extra time with daddy at night. I now have a dishwasher...ours has been out since January. I am thrilled that it will be installed tonight. I will have to post the new pics later...I hear a crying baby.

0 comments: