CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

To Infinity and Beyond,

Well I had to post the Halloween pics from last night. Cale was Buzz Lightyear. The best $9.00 I ever spent! I didn't think I would be able to get him to wear the hood but low and behold I couldn't get him to take the dang thing off. He was pretty cute. Lanna is wearing a bow (don't tell Jeff) and a dress that my great friend Denise made for her. She is my daughter because she was not crying until that bow went on her head and I put that dress on her! I just hated that Halloween fell on a football game night though. Jeff's sister came over to our house and watched Lanna (our little Jack-O-Lantern) so I could take Cale trick or treating and then to the game. Yes, he did insist on wearing the costume to the game and was so proud to show daddy his outfit. I also have to post a pic from last Halloween when we dressed him as a puppy. I can't believe how much he has grown in one year...I also can't believe in 29 days he will be 2!!! No longer a baby turning into a big boy! Oh and Jeff won last night...9-0 and the biggest game of them all next Friday against Sherman our biggest rivals. We are both undefeated...should be a lot of fun!




(thanks for taking that junk off me!)







0 comments: