CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cale, Lanna and Cousins...

Okay so my brother and sister-in-law brought their four kiddos by to visit yesterday evening. The kids were dying to hold Lanna since the hospital won't let kids back in the room unless they are the baby's sibling. The first picture is the first time they got to hold Cale back in December 2006. The next picture is of the same four taken Oct. 17th, 2008. I have added the newest picture of all of my parents grandkids. We have added two new ones to the mix and they do not cooperate at the same time. It was funny trying to keep them on the couch as well as keep their focus for more than 5 seconds. Lanna is the most alert newborn I have ever been around. For about an hour and a half every morning and again in the evening she is just wide awake. I took the last pic this morning during her awake time.

1 comments:

Samantha said...

i bet your parents are in heaven!