CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Football Season Is Over, What A Year...

Well the Jackets season came to a hault Friday night at Texas Stadium. It was so hard to see it come to an end but I was very proud of how hard they had worked all season long. I am posting some pics I took at the game. I have to say that I am glad the Cowboys are getting a new stadium. That one was one of the worst I have been in. Dirty, old and no toilet paper. Are you kidding me with no toilet paper? The girl I went with took her daughter to three different bathrooms and none of them had paper. I mean come on that is just insane. Oh well...Cale was really well behaved at the game. He sat in the seat next to me the whole 2nd quarter eating his $5.00 popcorn. The rest of the game I had to hold him because he wanted to see the BEE. It was fun though and memories to last a lifetime. Not everyone can say they coached at Texas Stadium...but now Jeff can. Hopefully next year we can be out there taking pics on that star with the state trophy in hand! Oh and my baby boy will be 2 tomorrow...party pics to come!

The BEE Cale loves...

Huddle Time


Cale enjoying his popcorn...he is saying CHEEEESE

Shot of the field

Jeff...coaching em' up!

0 comments: