CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Time Flies When You Are Having Fun...

(Setting a fashion trend...pj shirt with the green rain boots)
Well I can't believe it but we are coming up on our 10 year reunion...winning a national championship that is. I can't believe it's been almost 10 years. So much has changed since May 2000. I am happily married...for 6 years now. I have a 2 year old, or I will have a 2 year old next Sunday. I have a 5 week old baby girl and I live in Texas. That is the only shocking thing, I never thought I would ever live in Texas. I was Sooner Born and Sooner Bred and now I live in Texas!!! I love it here though, I love that I live on a street with more Sooner fans than fans of anything else. Two houses up is a former cheerleader and Sooner Baseball Player and across the street are two die hard Sooner Fans. I think he graduated from there. It's the perfect place in Texas for us to live! Here are some recent photos. We are just gearing up for the BIG game on Friday, if they win they play next Friday at Texas Stadium...a very big deal! One game at a time though, the team they play this Friday is bigger and more athletic than last week's team. It just doesn't get easier! I will post after Friday!! Go Jackets...

(Brother / Sister Time)

(He wore her out)


(Looking at the Target toy magazine)


(He found one he liked...one whole page)

0 comments: