CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Good bye summer...hello school year!


Well summer is officially over and we are back at work full time. It was so hard leaving Cale at home with his Nana yesterday. He was a sobbing wreck which made it hard on me. Jeff has been back at football for some time now but I am the one that gets to leave the little one behind everyday and see those tears roll down his cheeks. This morning was much better though. I think he figured out that we were going to come back so he was okay. Just hard after being home with him all summer and spending all our time together that just like that we are back at work. We had family photos taken last Saturday for football and I am interested to see what the little monster will look like. I am at my new school and I am pleased to announce I knew half the teachers there already so it hasn't been nearly has hard as I thought it was going to be. We will see on Monday when the kiddos start what it will really be like. I have posted a pic I took of Cale at home after I got him dressed for family pictures...I hate to admit that my baby is no longer a baby but turning into a little boy...a very cute one I must admit. I go back to the Dr. next week for another ultrasound so I will post after that.

0 comments: