CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Football time again...



Here is a better video of Cale with his tee.

Well summer is officially over for Jeff. They started football about a week ago so he is back at school full time. Sucks I know. Pregnancy update, I am almost 30 weeks and my blood pressure has been all over the place. Volleyball practice started this morning without me. The head volleyball coach decided it would be unfair to me, her and the freshman girls to start knowing I wouldn't be able to finish the season. Since my c-section date is already Oct. 9th that would still leave over two weeks left in the season so even if my Dr. gave me the okay to do volleyball I wouldn't finish the season so we decided to just pull me out all together and let someone else do it. I have mixed feelings...I hate not being with the girls and coaches and doing something I enjoy but I now get to spend three extra weeks with Cale before school starts. I would much rather be with him anyway. Not to mention it is much better for me and Baby Lanna.
So Cale and I will spend our days trying to entertain each other and I will try to get everything ready for Lanna to arrive. I will have six weeks of school before she gets here so there is plenty to do. I am adding some pics we took of Cale when he was trying out some Denison football gear. It was so funny he couldn't hold his head up because the helmet was so big and heavy.




2 comments:

Dree said...

Hey ashli. Just wanted to wish ya good luck with the rest of your pregnancy...try and rest and keep that bp under control!!! take care. talk to ya soon!

Samantha said...

love the top gun music in the background...gives his hitting lesson a real serious feel. :-)
hope lanna is growing great, and cale looks like he's ready for the bigs!
love ya'll!