CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Eight Days and Counting...

Wow...it is hard to believe that it is already the middle of May. Where does time go? I have been enjoying the end of the school year and I am anxiously waiting for May 31st so I can officially say that school is OUT!!! I was however told this past week that I will not be returning to the same elementary school next year and I will be moved to another elementary campus. Although for driving Cale around it is perfect I do not like change!! I try to avoid it at all cost. But I think it will all work out in the long run. Jeff has one week left of spring football and I don't think he wants it to end...I think I can say he has been sucked into the world of Texas High School Football!!! I can't believe on the 30th Cale will be 18 months old. Jeff has been laying sod in our backyard...he put down 10 pallets of St. Augustine yesterday by himself...he is CRAZY!!! But our back yard looks like it should be in a magazine. Well I guess that is enough for now...waiting for school to be out and keeping up with post season softball is all I have to look forward to. I will be posting some pics of our new backyard when I get a chance! Hope all is well in your world!

1 comments:

Dree said...

tag...you're it!! Go to my blog to find out what to do next!!