CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Baseball is over...back to football

The thing about teaching and coaching in Texas is that there really is no OFF Season. Jeff finished a rather disappointing baseball season on Friday and guess what? He starts spring football, full pad practice on Monday. Wow! It just never ends. Cale is into everything. I got to be a wife and mom at a game for once instead of coaching myself which was nice until Cale tried to make an exit into the parking lot. It was a lot of fun though. Well I am posting a couple of pics taken at the game on Friday.



1 comments:

Dree said...

Welcome !!!! Umm...I love it!!! And I think you're more advanced on this than I am!! I LOVE the pic at the top with your title...that is precious. So do you know what you're having yet?? I'm excited to keep up with your cute little family.