CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I have been TAGGED!!

I've Been Tagged...thanks to Dree!

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog.
List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
3 Joys
1. Hearing Cale laugh
2. Seeing baby #2 on the ultrasound...I have already had 4.
3. Spending time with my husband and family.
3 Fears
1. Miscarrying Again!
2. Going on bedrest.
3. Losing a loved one.
3 Goals
1. Family photos taken.
2. Go on a trip.
3. Lose all the weight.
3 Current Obsessions/Collections
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. New photo books you can make online or at Wal-Mart
3. Being at home.
3 Random Surprising Facts about Myself
1. I love spaghetti with ranch dressing on it!!! And not just when I am pregnant:)
2. I ckeck to make sure our doors are locked like 5 times before bed.
3. I brush my teeth in the shower!

I tag Sam, Dree, Callie, Adrienne and Nicole

0 comments: