CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

What a weekend...



Well it has been a fun Fourth!!! We spent the 4th with my parents and my brother's kiddos and then headed back to Denison to spend a little time with Jeff's family. On the 5th we headed back to my brother's fireworks stand to enjoy my mom grilling some burgers, homemade ice cream and lots of kiddos running around. There is nothing like seeing your own child with your siblings kids or your cousins kids. It was so much fun to watch them all playing like we used to oh so long ago. Pregnancy wise things are going good...6 months and counting. It is sooooo hot I can hardly stand to be outside. I go to the Dr. in the morning for the monthly check up. I am posting some pics I took over the weekend. I hope everyone had a safe and happy fourth!

0 comments: