CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Has anyone seen Cale???

Okay so we could not find Cale this morning...Jeff and I were looking everywhere. We thought he may have even snuck outside. But Jeff was in the hall and yelled at me to come and look at "my son"...I knew then it couldn't be good.

I guess he felt like he needed a bath...because when we walked in the bathroom and saw he was sitting in the sink the only thing he kept saying was bath, bath, bath! Too cute not to share...

1 comments:

Samantha said...

Hey...I'm so glad you guys came to the World Series. I'm just sorry we couldn't visit more! And congrats on Lanna! How exciting! Is there any particular reason for the name? Just wondering.
You have to post a pic of your parents. I caught a glimpse of them in the fourth pics, and really miss them!
I'm just glad that in the pics Cale is in the sink that he doesn't have a razor in one hand. I caught Palmer doing that a couple of months ago. Boys are crazy!
Congrats again on your baby girl!! Love ya!