CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Softball Saturday in OKC...

This is a picture I took outside the gates of Hall of Fame Stadium. It was Cale's first ever trip to the Women's College World Series and it wore him out. I have to admit it was nice being back there seeing lots of familiar faces. It was just weird being there with a husband, child and one on the way. I know it was that hot back in the day when we played but I swear it was like 200 degrees. We got to see Coach Walton and of course you can tell by the picture above that Sam (his wonderful wife) greeted us with a bag full of goodies!!! We thank you Walton's! I know that Jeff and I will fight tooth and nail over the visor though. It is the only kind of orange we have in our house!!! We were so glad to see them I just wish we could have spent more time with all of them. They were there on business and I totally understand. It had just been way too long. I also got to see two of my teammates...Kisha and Mandy. They sat with us in the Florida section as we cheered on Coach Walton. I am sure that was a sight several thought they would never see...three OU softball National Champs sitting in the Florida section! Ha...we were there for Walton though. I just hope he knows that we were all there for him.

I guess now the countdown is on...five days until we have our ultrasound. I just hope everything is okay...and the baby gives us a clear shot! Just looking forward to my first week of summer, home with Jeff and Cale.

0 comments: